About

About our School

School logoSt. Michael’s Lutheran Primary School is a Foundation – 6 co-educational school nestled in the historic township of Hahndorf in the picturesque Adelaide Hills. Catering for up to 392 students the school has a long and proud tradition of educating students to be responsible citizens and life long learners since 1839.  For information about our school, please visit our website.

St Michael’s Lutheran Primary School ICT Vision

We will equip our students with 21st century skills and knowledge to be safe and effective users of ICT technologies, through purposeful teaching and learning experiences, supported by the provision of appropriate technology and skilled staff.

We will promote ICT as an essential tool for inquiry, communication and collaboration, integrating ICT throughout the whole school curriculum.

We will integrate the IB learner profile attributes into all aspects of ICT-based teaching and learning, developing international mindedness and the characteristics of effective learners in our students.

About this Blog

This blog will focus on the ICT activities that the students and teachers are participating in at our school.

My name is Mary Whittaker and through my role as ICT Education Support Officer I will share my thoughts and experiences of

• implementing the Digital Technologies Curriculum through trans disciplinary learning experiences and
  • integrating ICT into teaching and learning across the whole of the school curriculum.

For instructions on using this blog, please click here.

Term 3 Week 2